Friday, September 09, 2005









































Milo's Birthday Bash!

Onto more happy topics. Last night's last minute birthday gathering was quite the good times. From old friends, and work friends, to new friends, I think the ecclectic mixture was a fit. And I got to toke on an orange hookah, so can you really go wrong there? I think not.

Ficali narrated on this here, so be sure and check out her comments. By the way, I feel extremely lucky to now be considered by Ficali as 1 of her 2 NY "friends." It took alot of work on my part, but I did it! Anyway, some of my night's highlights were:

  • Hearing D-Breezy talk about a guy who was with a friend of ours who just dropped "trou" on Avenue B and pissed on the wall. WTF dude?
  • Listening (loudly) to Big Pimpin in Big D's Escalade garnering looks of awe and confusion from the passers by
  • Ahhh, that hookah
  • Scoring points with the boss by letting him crash on my couch b/c he lives in CT :)
  • Just having friends around and having a good time
Enjoy the pics and g'day!

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

And what a fab party it was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home