Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Spank Me, I'm Bad

Yes, yes, I've been a bad blogger. A threat from Ficali always scares me though, so I'm back.

I have been very, very bad this past week.

Have I slept with someone you ask?

Well, no.

Have I taken illegal drugs?

No, none that I remember or knew about at least.

So you may be asking, "What have you done Milo? What in heaven's name have you done?"

The answer My Pretty's, is that I have been dropping cash like an alcoholic on a liquor store shopping spree. And I'm dropping it like I have cash to spend! Does it get worse? Yes! The worst part is, I have no guilt WHATSOEVER for riding my credit card like a champion quarter-horse. And I should, because let me tell ya, my credit card ain't no thoroughbred.

The obvious next question is, "Milo, what did you purchase."

Ooooohhhh ... this is the fun part. Ok, ready? I'm ready to tell you, so:

1 Apple ipod NANO - $250 US dollars - that's right baby. I now own a brand new, black plated Ipod Nano. And quite honestly, its one of the sweetest little drops of nectar I've ever held in my hands. Yeah, yeah, I know about its propensity to be scratched up, but she's wearing a condom, and I'm treating her like the baby she is. Her name is Sweet Marie. And believe it or not, I actually got a "How you doin" look yesterday from a woman on the street while I was changing songs on the Nano. Thank you Sweet Marie. Thank you.

1 pair of Diesel Jeans - $196 US Dollars - Ouch. For an effing pair of jeans? I know, its a little ridiculous, but Jo once told me, "Would you rather spend $3/400 on an outfit that you'll wear 4 times a year, or $200 bucks on something you'll wear 4 times a week?" Touche JoJo. She's the one who taught me to treat myself every now and then. Plus my other Diesel's have holes in the crotch anyway.

1 Asian Hooker .... just kidding.

Ok, so maybe I haven't gone totally crazy, but what I haven't listed here is the concert tickets, DVD's, excessive alcohol etc. Additionally, I'm dangerously close to dropping 2 G's on a Samsung HL-P5085W 50" DLP Projection TV! Talk about sweet nectar. I just can't help myself.

So, please, if you see me in the streets with a crazed look in my eyes and bags in my hand, perform an intervention. Slap me around a bit, poke me in the ribs, and take my American Express.

After that we'll go out for drinks.

On me!


1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

LOL!!! Good to see you back in good spirits (and sensibility???) again. Stellar. ~FMP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home